News for Kent's Run!
2013 Race Results/Photos
Age Groups for 2014
8 and under 9-10 11-12 13-14 15-18
19-24 25-29 30-34 35-39 40-44
45-49 50-54 55-59 60-64 65-69
70-74 75-79 80 and over
run live remember
Kent’s Run was established to raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and to honor the life of Kent Ribordy, a Boone Grove High School student/athlete who passed away in June 2007 from Leukemia.
In six years, Kent’s Run has raised over $190,000 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! We would like to thank our sponsors, participants and others who have donated both time and money to help make Kent's Run a huge success. Kent’s Run is just another example of the exceptional things that can happen when a community rallies together!
- Named one of the Calumet Region Striders Gold Cup Series races
- Every Runner Receives a Super Cool Medal
- Great Tech Shirts
- Chip Timed
- Outstanding Age Group Awards
- FREE Pancake Breakfast (following the race)
- Beautiful course running through the Porter County countryside
- Benefits The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society